ABR’s award-winning GIS department uses the latest software, hardware, and analytical techniques to provide the best possible mapping products for our clients. We routinely produce maps of high technical and artistic quality that meet or exceed USGS map accuracy standards. We maintain licenses for a full suite of commercial software including ESRI ArcGIS and extensions, ENVI, and AutoCAD Map 3D. Our combination of field and technical experience allows us to effectively integrate scientific knowledge with spatial information.
- wetland, vegetation, and integrated terrain unit mapping
- telemetry data visualization and analysis
- geodatabase design and data management
- topographic analysis and viewshed modeling
- spatial analyses of map attributes
- first Place in the "Digital Cartographic Project" category, 2005 Alaska Surveying & Mapping Conference, for a map poster entitled "Ecosystems of Northern Alaska". Project was a collaboration between Torre Jorgenson, ABR Inc., and Michael Heiner, The Nature Conservancy. Allison Zusi produced the award-winning poster.
ABR's triple bottom line: "Environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic viability"