We have a team of marine scientists who have conducted research across the North Pacific, from the subtropics to the Arctic Ocean. Research programs have varied from marine pollution to environmental impacts of oil spills and baseline ecosystem-level studies in offshore areas prior to oil and gas development. Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Multidisciplinary oceanographic studies
- Synthesis of ecosystem structure and function
- Staffing a chief scientist on interdisciplinary oceanographic cruises
- Environmental impacts of oil spills on seabirds, shorebirds, and marine mammals
- At-sea distribution and abundance of marine debris, plastic, and tarballs
- Studies of plastic ingestion in seabirds
ABR's triple bottom line: "Environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic viability"